Disposable protective mask, suitable for people who stay in related low risk of infection scenario like:
- Public stay in crowded places
- Indoor work environment where people are relatively concentrated
- Public attending medical institutions
- Intensive learning and activities for children / school children, etc.
Check Info-graphic of masks needed for different environment here.
Mask Quick Details
3 Ply Material: PP Non-woven + High filtration melt-blown Non-woven + PP Non-woven
Bacterial Filtration Efficiency(BFE): 95%
Application: Daily Protective
Size(W x H): 17.5cm x 9.5cm
Certifications: FDA + CE
Folded and weld by 3 layers of raw pp non-woven materials + nose clips,
the middle layer is a special melt-blown non-woven, which is the key to stop the virus getting inside.
Materials: Nylon + spandex round elastic rope
Width: ~ 0.3 cm
Length: 18 cm (max elongation length 38.5 cm)
The Breaking strength of the welding connect point is qualified(>10 N)
- Packing: 50 bags into boxes, 40 boxes per carton (2 thousand pcs / carton)
- Carton size:52 × 38 × 30 cm
- Carton weight: Gross/net weight(5KG / 7KG)
- Container:880,000 pcs / 20’ container, 2.23 million pcs / 40’ high container
Mask Quality Control
Disposable medical masks are for anti-virus purpose, only masks produced with right raw materials, and the right production process will lead to qualified masks, here we give you several reasons to choose our masks.
Tested Out to Be Qualified, Rather than Spoken Out
Testing the mask raw materials quality before mass production at our textile lab, and do specific mask tests to ensure masks produce are safe to wear.
Nose Clip Evaluation
Mask Flammability Test
Mask Breathability Test(Pressure Differential Test)
Impact Penetration Test
Earloops Welding Point Breaking Strength Test
(Bacterial Filtration Efficiency)BFE Test